Printing Services San Francisco – Who does Same Day Printing?
Walk down a typical street in any major city, like San Francisco, and you’ll see posters hanging all over the place; in shop windows, on utility poles, buses, and benches.
Walk into a shopping centre or public building and you’ll be sure to find a variety of posters telling you what to buy or where to go.
Posters have long been an eye catching way for advertisers to get their message across. SFBayPosters.com understands that since our inception! But until recently, poster printing has also been somewhat expensive.
Prior to the development of digital printing technology, the most common method for poster printing was lithography.
So everyone's always asking for proof,whether it be social proof or concept proof or proof in practice.
Okay sothat's why I'm making this video right now.
For those of you that don't know memy name is Diego Rodriguez and I'm the author of the "Build Credit For YourBusiness" book you can see it back there and I'm also the creator of the BuildCredit For Your Business Workshop and basically, you know a lot of mycolleagues and students are asking.
You know, we always want to see proof of theconcept before we jump into it.
Because basically, I mean you guys can probablypiece it together.
You know you go to YouTube and you grab all these differentvideos and you know you try to piece it together yourself for free, right.
And I'mtalking about building credit for your business, okay.
So basically if you wantedto, you know you could get started watching videos online about how tobuild and establish business credit but what most of these guys are teaching youare just basic credit cards, right.
Basic credit card accounts, whether it be youknow vendor accounts that you can only use in a specific company or website.
Whatever it may be, for example you know Office Depot.
If you gotta use a vendorcredit card then you can only use that credit with that specific company.
Andthen there are other credit cards which are like you know MasterCard or Visa onthe business side which are great you know, because you can use them anywhere!But what I'm trying to teach is not only how to establish and build businesscredit as far as credit card accounts, I'm trying to show you how you can getan actual Business Line of Credit.
So that being said what I wanted to dotoday is just show you an actual statement of my Business Line of Credit,not just a credit card.
Okay, so you see if I can get close to the camera here.
Soif you can see, it's an actual Business Line of Credit that way you can withdrawas many times as you want.
You know, you don't have to go through the hassle ofyou know, getting credit card advances and paying fees or whatever.
This is anactual Business Line of Credit.
And if you can see here, you know I just crossedout you know my personal information but I left my name there so you can see it'smine.
And I crossed out the account number and the name of the business,right.
Because you're not just, you know restricted to one business right, whichis actually another level of what I teach is that you don't only have tohave one business and establish business credit with one business.
You can haveseveral, all right.
Well let's not get.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves hereokay.
So what I'm trying to show you here is you know the actual date.
So you cansee the date here is the statement is for September 2018 right.
And the actualcredit line is the Business Line of Credit is up to $75,000 okay.
So, you tellme! What can you accomplish with a Business Line of Credit of $75,000 right?So basically, I mean sky's the limit.
there's basically, the only thingyou're restricted by is your mind.
That's it! Right? I'm going to show you step bystep in my BCB Workshop how to go about getting a Business Line of Credit.
And Yes, you got to work your way up to it! You're not going to get it right offthe bat, especially if you're if your business is brand new.
But I teach youfrom scratch how to start from the beginning of establishing a business andthen slowly build your way up to getting an actual Business Line ofCredit not just credit cards, okay.
So that being said I just wanted to sharethe proof today with you of concept and practice.
I practice what I preach okay!So I hope you guys find value in this.
Let me know if you have any questions.
this is Diego Rodriguez, and what Ialways like to tell and encourage my students: At the end of the day, when allelse fails - "Trust your Gut, Follow your Heart, Bet onYourself and Double Down!" This is Diego Rodriguez for Build Credit for YourBusiness.
And again, please let me know if you find value in this.
Any things thatyou would like me to cover in the future, by all means alright don't be shy.
Soagain Diego Rodriguez signing off.
Peace I'll see you in the next one!.
Lithography is an offset printing process which involves creating an image on a plate, then using that plate to transfer the image to a rubber blanket and then to the paper.
A system of water repulsion is used to protect non-printed surfaces from absorbing ink.
Lithography provides extremely crisp and clean prints especially where photographs are used as part of the image.
But the downside is cost. On a per-piece basis, Lithograph printing is cost-prohibitive for small quantities, because set-up time for the press is built into the price. Regardless of how many prints are being made, set-up costs are the same.
The only way to bring the per-piece price down is to order in large quantities. It’s not uncommon for printers to have minimum quantity requirements in order to justify the time and expense of press set-up.
Advances in digital printing are revolutionizing poster printing as well the entire print industry.
Layouts and images are now often designed before hand by the customer and delivered to the printer on a disc. This eliminates the need for the services of the print shop’s in-house layout department, saving time and money.
With digital there are no plates to prepare, no inks to blend, and no monitoring of presses to assure consistency.
Digital printing uses large-scale inkjet printers attached to a standard desktop computer.
A minor amount of image manipulation might be required to match the image to the printer’s format, but once that’s done it only takes a mouse click and you’re off and printing.
And modern fade-resistant inks mean a final product which rivals lithography in overall quality.
Additionally, the efficiency and speed of digital printing today result in a lower cost per piece for smaller jobs.
It virtually guarantees a consistent product throughout the run and also allows further runs be produced with no additional set-up.
For individual consumers, digital printing offers them the ability to make a poster or two for their own family gatherings, holidays, and other special occasions without ever leaving home.
Images can be created on the home computer then uploaded to the site of an online print shop. One just needs to enter payment and shipping information and then wait for his posters to arrive. It couldn’t be simpler.
There’s still plenty of room for both lithography and digital in the world of poster printing.
Each has its advantages and disadvantages depending on customer needs. Yet regardless of which process is used, one thing’s for certain: the print industry continues to evolve.
Poster prints are great for decorating your walls. Whether your poster is displaying a picture of a popular musician or sports star, a poster print can bring life and excitement to any room. Custom poster printing offers us additional creativity by allowing us to print unique posters. We are free to express ourselves through photography, graphic design, collage design, photo editing and typography. Here are five wonderful ideas for custom poster prints that will add excitement and life to your interior.
1. Collage posters are a great way to display a large number of pictures in a single location without crowding your wall space. By combining many photos on a single poster, you create a visual focal point of design. When viewed from a distance, a collage poster adds color and depth to a wall, but upon closer inspection a collage poster is able to tell many stories in the form of lively and animated images.
2. Group photo poster prints are great for businesses and organizations. It is a common practice to enlarge group photos such as company photos, team photos and church group photos. Poster prints are great for group photos because they offer an affordable solution to printing photos in very large sizes. Many group photos include a large number of people and a small sized print would make it difficult to see people's faces. However, a professional poster printer will be able to create poster prints that are as large as 60 inches tall and 100 inches wide while maintaining great image quality.
3. Artistic photography poster prints have the ability to add depth and color to any room. For example, landscape photography prints create a window effect for smaller rooms by adding a visual outlet. Black and white photography prints can create an atmosphere of artistic contemplation with simple lines and contrasting detail. There are many types of artistic photography that make fantastic poster prints for decorating your home or office.
4. Typography poster prints are great for adding an element of design while displaying a message. These types of posters are often used for the walls of businesses. For example, a typography poster print might inform restaurant goers about the history of a particular restaurant. Displaying this information on a typography poster print allows the information to be available for patrons while adding an artistic element to the overall theme of the restaurant's interior.
5. Portrait poster prints such as baby portraits, family portraits or wedding portraits add a personal touch to your interior design. Parents can proudly display portraits of their children and married couples can share the memory of their wedding day. The best interior designs combine balance, color and individual personality. Portrait poster prints can contribute to all three of these important aspects.
There are a countless number of ways in which to use a poster print in your next interior design project. Custom poster printing allows for creativity and originality. Consider trying one of these five ideas the next time you decorate.